Load BankOur range of products include load banks.
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
The load banks provided by Shaktiman Equipments Private Limited are workhorses that give you the total flexibility to test any power source, UPS systems or even speed test diesel, dual fuel and natural gas engines before installation, for periodic performance review or for commissioning. This gives you absolute confidence in operation and ensures that every piece of equipment is worth the financial investment.
Using real time data capture and display, we are able to provide on the spot data and analysis on the actual condition. Further, the power factor in our load banks can be adjusted easily. Pre-determined load steps (along with the power factor) can be automatically or manually initiated in simple steps.
Our load banks are available in the following varieties:
- Purely resistive load banks(30 – 160 KW)
- Combined resistive and reactive load banks (available as standalone single units or a combination for higher loads) 250 – 1000 KW
- Exclusive load banks for direct current (up to 240 V)
Advantages of engaging with Pioneer Power Service for Load Bank requirements:
- A high-quality report with a record of all documentation, testing method, schematics, load diagrams etc., is delivered at the end of the load test, which can be used of future reference and audits.
- Our specialist team stands by you at all times and gives you the clearest picture in defining your requirements, designing the layout and implementing the operation.
- Our load banks are extremely robust, compact in size, capable of rapid mobilization in any location and carry all protective features and cut-outs to ensure safe operation at all times.
- Our load banks comply with all national, local and IEEE requirements in safety and performance.
- We also offer the complete range of accessories (distribution panels, cables etc.,) along with our power banks to offer complete solutions for your needs.